We have a thorough understanding of the broad range of issues related to the allocation of risk and responsibility in the design professions. We apply that knowledge to customize insurance and risk management solutions that can positively impact your firm’s bottom line.
The special professional liability features we offer include:
- First Dollar Defense Coverage, which eliminates deductibles on the defense costs of a claim
- Aggregate Deductibles, which cap the number of deducibles you pay for claims during a policy year
- Specific Project Excess Coverage: allows you to purchase a higher limit of coverage for certain projects through an endorsement to your practice policy
- Loss prevention and pre-claims assistance
- Contract review for insurability & risk management
- ADA, FFHA & OSHA regulatory action expenses
- Contractors Pollution Legal Liability
- Technology based services and products
- Computer Network Security
- Project Professional Liability: a separate policy that covers members of a design team for a specific project.
- Small Firm Programs with the features and the service that the big guys get.
We also offer Office Package policies and Workers Compensation through several competitive insurance carriers. Some of these companies offer coverage broadening endorsements available only to agents, such as Alexander & Sanders, who are members of the Professional Liability Agents Network (PLAN).